MAC Growth is the Midlothian Athletic Club’s newest program, and it’s all about educating our young members on fitness, health, and safety in a gym environment. Parents, you can drop your kids off knowing they are going to be trained properly and supervised, so you can enjoy your own workout!
- Is an educational and physical program for children and adolescents ages 10-15
- Will provide your child with 1 certification class and then 2 continuing education classes per week
- Will give your children the opportunity to work out at the MAC in designated areas of the gym
- Is a program that your child can begin at any time and continue with until they are 16
- Sign up will be at the front desk prior to classes you wish to attend; they will be first come first serve
For more information, please pick up a brochure at the front desk or email Amber Fowler, MAC Growth Program Director and Personal Trainer, at email@example.com.
MAC Growth will launch Monday, November 6, 2017 with its’ first Level 1 Certification Class from 4:30pm-5:30pm. Due to this being the first month of the class, all Mondays in November (excluding Monday, the 20) will be Level 1 certifications. Continuing Education Classes (CECs) will begin Tuesday, November 7 and will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30pm to 5:30pm for ages 10-12 and 5:30pm to 6:30pm for ages 13-15. There will be NO classes the week of Thanksgiving, Monday November 20-23.