Lynn Bybee USPTA brings experience, expertise and excitement to the MAC tennis program. He has been teaching tennis for over 25 years; Lynn is also an accomplished player who has qualified twice for the Senior Tour—along with McEnroe, Connors and Borg. In his age group, Lynn has been ranked as high as fourth in the U.S. and has also won a national doubles title. Lynn looks forward to meeting everyone and continuing to build the tennis program at MAC.
STOP BY THE TENNIS DESK TO MEET THE TENNIS STAFF!
Eleven court tennis facility, hard courts, Har-Tru, both indoor and outdoor options
Racket sales and stringing services available at our pro-shop. We carry Nike, Babolat, Wilson, and more.
Please click HERE for our 2015 Tennis Calendar.
Our tennis program includes the following activities:
- Ladies Suburban Leagues
- USTA Leagues- Men, Ladies, Mixed, Singles, Doubles, Weekday, Weekend
- Richmond Men’s Racquet League
- Round Robins
- Member/Guest Tournaments
- Winter Tennis Leagues
- Tennis Clinics for Adults- Cardio Tennis, Kill Drills, Beginner- Advanced Skill Clinics
- Private and Group Lessons
- Junior Clinics and Camps
- Junior Bantam Leagues
- Tennis Courts may be reserved two days in advance by calling 804.302.5156 beginning at 9:30 a.m.