When you want to cool off or enjoy a Master’s Class, we have you covered with our indoor pool, hot tub, and outdoor lap pool and Water Park. At Midlothian Athletic Club, we don’t just have aerobic classes, we also have adult swimming lessons, water aerobics, lessons, clinics, workouts, and swim teams for competitors. In addition, in the summer, you can enjoy some time soaking up those rays of sun around the Water Park. We’re not just an athletic club where you can push yourself to the limits, but we’re also a place to enjoy a dip in the water whatever that looks like to you.
We offer adult swimming lessons in many forms as well as lifeguarding and CPR classes. If you’re looking for a cool down, then you can pick from our indoor or our outdoor pools. The best part is that regardless of what you want to do in the swimming pool, you won’t have to worry about paying any extra fees. You just have to purchase a MAC membership and you’ll have access to the indoor pool, hot tub, outdoor lap pool, and water park. Check out some of the aquatic programs you can enjoy when you become a member at our athletic club.
- Group & Private Lessons: If you’re looking for a well rounded exercise that works your entire body, then swimming is a great sport for you to try out. These adult swim lessons can be private or in groups. They are available to adults no matter what level of swimming ability you are and are designed to help you improve your endurance as well as technique.
- Lifeguarding And CPR Classes: We offer American Red Cross Lifeguard training Classes and American Red Cross First Aid/CPR Training Classes to those who are members and non-members of our facility. This program is perfect for those who want to become a lifeguard or need CPR/First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogen training.
- MAC Mantra Rays Summer Swim Team: This aquatics program is for kids six years old to 18 years of age to join a summer swim team and compete.
- Water Aerobics: If you want to get your exercise in via water aerobics, then you can sign up for this class. We offer several water aerobic classes from Aquazumba to H20 Arthritis.
- MAC Swim Clinics: Swim Clinics are a great chance for kids 5-18 to maintain their swim training all year long with about eight week sessions that start in September and end in May.
- Poseidon Swimming-MAC Location: This program is to offer professional instruction to student athletes of all abilities, ages, and levels of interest. It is a competitive year round swim program that teams up for practice groups of swimmers who are at any age. It’s the perfect way to strengthen your athletes love of swimming while making them a better swimmer.
- MAC Masters Swim Team: Swimming is a great way to tone your body and push yourself to greater heights. The Masters Swim Team is a way for adults to improve their stroke technique, work with swimmers and coaches to have a more structure workout, and to get in a great cardio workout.
- Water Park: Cool down in the best way when you visit our outdoor water park that has two water slides, many features, and a baby pool.