Interested in joining the MAC Team?
Complete an Employment Application and return to the Front Desk. Choose from the following opportunities:
Group and Private Swim Lessons Instructor
Kids’ Club Staff
Department: Kids’ Club
- Promote safety and security of all children.
- Greet children and parents as they arrive and leave the Kids’ Club.
- Help parents and children during check in/out to ensure smooth transition into the Kids’ Club.
- Maintain a clean and safe Kids’ Club, which includes but is not limited to, storing toys and supplies in their appropriate areas, disinfecting surfaces at the end of each shift and as needed throughout the day, minimizing clutter, ensuring all children’s belongings and food/snacks are clearly labeled, and helping with cleaning tasks during shifts and at the end of the day.
- Engage all children that are in MAC’s care with stimulating activities and/or games.
- Know Kids’ Club and MAC policies and can effectively communicate them to MAC members/guests.
- Act in unforeseen and emergency situations.
- Arrive to work at least 5 minutes before start of shift.
- If not already certified, attend CPR, AED and First Aid training at MAC and maintain current CPR/AED certification for the duration of employment.
- Read, sign, and abide by the policies included in the Employee Handbook.
- Help with MAC programs, special events, or activities outside department.
- Exhibit a positive attitude at all times and upholds MAC’s values of teamwork, customer service, and engagement.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous babysitting and/or nanny experience preferred
- Able to work varied shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a genuine interest in working with and interacting with children
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift
- Must be able to reach, pull, and push and use repetitive arm, hand, and leg motions
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to respond immediately and appropriately to multiple or unexpected situations or emergencies
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus
- Must enjoy working in a team environment
Female and Male Housekeepers
The MAC is currently hiring female and male housekeepers. Candidates must be able to be on their feet for extended periods of time, must have the ability to perform cleaning duties, must have a schedule which offers flexible hours, and must be able to work weekends and evenings as necessary.