At Midlothian Athletic Club, we strive to provide a full complement of indoor and outdoor tennis activities, including youth leagues, lessons, camps, conditioning, and clinics, and adult leagues, lessons, clinics, and social play. Each of the tennis activities we offer will make your game stronger, serve more accurate, and swing more on target. Tennis is also a great way to get your heart rate up and follow the best health and fitness practices while also having a great time and building friendships. If you’re interested in tennis lessons with a professional coach, then take the time to sign up.
Lessons may be private, semi-private or group. They include meeting with a professional coach, setting goals, and working on strengthening your game. Our coaches are certified and experienced, patient, and armed with the knowledge to make your game stronger and better. Some examples of tennis lessons and clinics are:
- Cardio-Tennis: Get a cardio workout, while building muscle and having fun.
- Doubles and singles strategy: Learn to strategize for doubles or a singles game.
- Kill drills: Use your body to your advantage when you play tennis.
- Stroke production: Perfect your stroke when you come to a lesson.
- Sports psychology: Learn the best way to strategize while you’re playing tennis.
- Tennis-specific fitness training: Get your body in shape to play tennis, but also to feel good.
For pricing, please get in touch with us.