At Midlothian Athletic Club, we strive to provide an array of workout activities for our members to enjoy, including a full complement of indoor and outdoor tennis activities, including youth leagues, lessons, camps, conditioning, and clinics, and adult leagues, lessons, clinics, and social play. Each of the tennis activities we offer will make your game stronger, serve more accurate, and swing more on target. Tennis is also a great way to get your heart rate up and follow the best health and fitness practices while also having a great time doing it. If you’re interested in tennis lessons with a professional coach, then take the time to sign up.
Tennis lessons include meeting with a professional coach, setting goals, and working on strengthening your game. You may also choose to meet for private lessons if you’d like more of a one-on-one approach. Our coaches are certified and experienced, patient, and armed with the knowledge to make your game stronger and better.
The lessons we offer depend on your tennis playing abilities. We won’t put you with a group that’s far more experienced or novice. We’ll match up your appropriate experience with others who play like you. We have lessons from beginners to ranked tournament players, so you don’t have to fear feeling too out of the loop when you sign up for a lesson. Additionally, you’ll feel more confident when you’re grouped with similarly experienced tennis players and thus you’ll be more comfortable in your abilities.
We offer private lessons, lessons that cater to beginners to tournament players, depending on what you’re ranked. We also have private, semi-private, and small group clinics that you are able to take at your convenience. What you can expect with our lessons is listed below.
- Cardio-Tennis: Get a cardio workout, while building muscle and having fun.
- Doubles and singles strategy: Learn to strategize for doubles or a singles game.
- Kill drills: Use your body to your advantage when you play tennis.
- Stroke production: Perfect your stroke when you come to a lesson.
- Sports psychology: Learn the best way to strategize while you’re playing tennis.
- Tennis-specific fitness training: Get your body in shape to play tennis, but also to feel good.
For pricing, please get in touch with us.